Saturday, March 27, 2010
- Cashew Nut. Don’t tell me you’re sorry Cashew Nut. ~
- Ginabing Kokey. Just dance, ginabing kokey. Dadoodoom.
- Come back to me.Come back to me bok ang puso. Wala ka ng magagawa kundi sundin ito.
- Kangkong, Kangkong, Greenwich, Tomato.New York..kangkong, kangkong, greenwich, tomato. Now you’re in New York! New York!
- Sinigang. Sinigaaang! Sandal ka lang. At wag mong pipigilan.~
- Solusyon. Solusyon, sa Visayas, at sa Mindanao!
- Civil War. Civil war ang tunay na mahirap. Civil war ang tunay na may malasakit.
- Inday. Indaaaaaay will always love you.
- Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne yooou forever. Deep inside my heart it’s yooou forever.
- Ay Dyusko! Ay dyusko to say I love you, Ay dyusko to say how much I care.
- Phone na Nokia. Phone na Nokia, di sinasadya. Di kayang magtapat ang puso ko.
- Kamuning. Kamuning get me, get me, get me. Baby i’m yours. Kaamuning get me.
- Russian Patay. Wise men say, only fools Russian, patay can’t help, fallin in love with you.
- Terminal.Terminal..every now and then i get a little bit lonely..
- Alfred. Alfred my wings and i learned how to fly..
- Bumili ng bagong folding bed. Bumili ng bagong folding bed (mad at you).
- Pikachu. No, I don’t wanna go to bed (pikachu).
- Fire, apoy. If fire apoy, I think I could understand.
- River boat. River boat young when I first saw you. I close my eyes.
- Lady Gaga. Kung Lady Gaga ka.. sa piling ng iba..
- Para, Mamang Taxi.I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me. Para, mamang taxi.
- Nido Gatas. I Nido boo, gatas see you boo.. and the hearts all over the world tonight. said the hearts all over the world tonight.
- I-autoload mo ako. How much? Magkano?Nothing’s gonna change my love for you, i-autoload mo ko. how much? magkano?
- Soon to Open: Pan de Manila. Uno, dos, tres, soon to open Pan de Manila.
- Pritong Saba, Pritong Mani, Sinigang, Kare-kare. Pritong saba, pritong mani, sinigang, kare-kare. Hallelu— Hallelujah.
- Tagabitbit Putobumbong.Tagabitbit. Tagabitbit. Tagabet bet bet bet bet. Putobumbong. putobumbong. Putobumbong.
- Kabag Again. Now i’m speechless, over the edge of this breathless. I never thought that I would catch this, the kabag again.
- Melon, Kangkong, Mais, Gulaman, Talong. Melon kangkang mais gulaman. Maari bang mag-talong?
- Medicine. Bayang magiliw.. medi-cine.
- Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa. Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa. (intro - always be my baby - mariah)
- The Hill and Cow. The hill and cow ang sigaw ng puso ko. Ikaw ang nasa isip ko.
- Honda. Honda first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me.
- Honda ulit! Honda wings of love! Up and above the clouds the only way to fly, is Honda Wings of Love.
- Pacquiao. But it’s over now. Come on and take Pacquiaooo.
- Lasengga. All lasengga ladies. All lasengga ladies. Put your hands up!
- Twenty-one. 7 + 7 + 7.. Twenty-one.. 7 x 7 x 7, yan ang hindi ko alam!
- BDO. Watch me on your BDO Phone. BDO phone.
- Dina Bonnevie, Gary V. Dina Bonnevie my lover, Gary V with my friends.
- Lactum. I Lactum move it move it!
- Pekpek. You are~ pekpek. you are~ pekpek.
- Pulis may wang-wang. Pulis may wang-wang-wang! Shorty fire burning on the dance floor. Ooh~
- Tuna Pie. Tuna pie, tuna limit, tuna wall~ for a chance to be with you i’d rather risk it all. Tuna pie, tuna fever come what may! ~
- China. Chinaaa~ ika’y muling makita ko. Damhin ang tibok ng puso mo.
- Buko Shake. Voulez buko shake avec moi ce soir. Voulez buko shake avec moi ye ye ye ye.
- Mighty Mouse. Mighty mouse outside Chicago. Can’t stop driving I don’t know why~
- Brunei. May nagmamahal, aakay sa’yo. Aking Brunei ikaw ang nagbigay ng buhay kooo~
- What can be? What can be? bitiw bigla. What can be? bitiw bigla. Higpitan lang ang yong kapit..
- Coca Cola. Coca cola na lang sana ang iyong minahal, di ka na muling mag-iisa.
- We were Aswang. We were aswang babe. For a moment in time.
- Little Manuel. I’m not crazy, I’m just a little manuel. I know, right know you can’t tell.
- Abby. Abby loving you~ forever! Deep inside my heart its you. Forever.
- Lesbians. So lesbians, lesbians for love. Lesbians, lesbians tonight!
- I’m a friend. I’m a friend to fly. and I don’t know why?
- Korina - Mar Roxas.Oooh~ ooh~ Korina-Mar Roxas.
- MOA. Girl you know MOAAA, girl you know MOAAA. (birthday sex)
- Thesis. Thesis the moment, my final test.
- Cheesy palaman sa tasty. No he ca’t read my poker face (cheesy-palaman-sa-tasty). popopoker face popopoker face.
- New Zealand. New Zealand ka sa mundong ito. Laking tuwa ng magulang mo.
- Knock knock. Knock knockaligo ka na ba sa dagat ng basura?
- Canada. Nakaligo Canada sa dagat ng basura? (OMFVillar! WTF! LSS!)
- Joana. I joana close my eyes! I joanna fall asleep.
- Pussy Cat. Mag-pussycat! mag-pussycat. Dito sa showtime lahat tayo pussycat!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Chicken Adobo is a very popular Filipino dish. Basically, it is chicken cooked in soy sauce, vinegar and garlic. It is very delicious, yet really easy to make.
Adobo is actually a cooking method indigenous to the Philippines. The Spanish named it Adobo since Adobo in Spanish is marinade. The original term is now lost.
Here is a Chicken Adobo Recipe video. This not just any Chicken Adobo Recipe video, but it's a video made by an American trying to speak in a heavily accented Tagalog. This makes this Chicken Adobo Recipe video really funny! Enjoy this Chicken Adobo Recipe video!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Moymoypalaboy is a duo composed of brothers James Ronald Obeso and Rodfil Obeso. Moymoypalaboy started their career by uploading lip sync parodies on YouTube, and shot to stardom shortly. They are popular in the Philippines, the US, and Mexico. Their vidoes are shot at home, with a low to mid range camera. Now, their videos total 68 million views and their YouTube channel has 100,000+ subscribers. They are now in contract with GMA. This real proof that anyone can become a YouTube star like Moymoypalaboy.
Bohemian Rhapsody by Moymoypalaboy
On Bended Knees by Moymoypalaboy (Moyz II Men)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Just another HITLOD keyword experiment. Twittwr is a misspelling of Twitter, which is what Guerilla Bloggers take advantage of in order to attract traffic to their blog. Think of it as a mini-niche.
The search term Twittwr is ranking high in Google Trends yet only 26,800 sites come up when searching for it. This is what makes Twittwr such a good HITLOD keyword.
Do you think posting misspellings of words such as Facebiik, Fcaebook and Twittwr is evil? I mean, all it does is fool search engines and search engine users. This is my rant on my Twittwr post. Anyone else think my Twittwr post is evil?
Maybe you were searching for Facebook (this is Facebiik), a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
This page is all about Facebiik. So what is Facebiik? Facebiik are faces of biiks. Biik is a Tagalog word for Piglet. Piglet is the English for Biik and vice versa. This Facebiik page will show pictures of faces of Biiks!
I hope you enjoyed my Facebiik post! If you want more misspellings such as Facebiik, view my Facebook Misspellings post.
HITLOD keywords are search engine keywords that has high traffic, but low density. A good example of these are misspellings of a very popular search term. The misspellings of Facebook are very good HITLOD keywords. Here is a list of HITLODs I found so far:
Feel free to use them, but remember to link to my blog!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Formspring is a new social networking website where you can make a page where people can ask anonymous questions. My Formspring account resides here. Do you want to change your Formspring layouts? It can be done.
To change your Formspring layouts, go to Design -> Background Image. Now you can upload your own background image. If you want to find background images around the web, search Google Images for "background images tile" then upload it to formspring.
As of now, this is the only way to change your Formspring layouts, as Formspring currently does not allow CSS access. Hope you can find a good Formspring Layouts!
*grammatical errors are purposely done.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Charlie The Unicorn is a series of short cartoons made by Jason Steele. Here are the three Charlie The Unicorn videos.
Charlie The Unicorn 1
Charlie The Unicorn 2
Charlie The Unicorn 3
You're looking for Charlie The Unicorn 4? I am looking for it too. Unforunatey, there is no Charlie The Unicorn 4 video yet. According to the FilmCow FAQ,
Is there going to be a Charlie the Unicorn 4?
I have no idea, please do not e-mail me asking this.
It's just sad that there is no Charlie The Unicorn 4 yet. But, there are other Charlie The Unicorn Videos that can satisfy your need for a Charlie The Unicorn 4. There are three more:
Charlie the Unicorn "Hot Topic"
YouTube Live Promo: Charlie the Unicorn
YouTube Live: Charlie the Unicorn
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sisig is a Filipino dish made from the face of a pig and its liver. It may sound disgusting at first, but sisig is really satisfying! Sisig is also a common beer mate.
Sisig derives its name from a sizzling plate since it is served in one. It complements the Sisig since the sizzling gives off aroma. It also makes that characteristic sizzling sound. Egg is added on top while sizzling and the egg gets cooked.
You went to the right place for a Sisig recipe. Sisig is really easy to make! Here is a link to a sisig recipe. You can find a free recipe there. I don't know how to cook Sisig, that's why I can't give you a sisig recipe. Also, try googling "sisig recipe" because you might find a better one.
For people like me who doesn't know how to cook Sisig and can't find a sisig recipe, I'd just buy one from a can and put it on stove. Easy, right?
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Avatar: The Last Airbender follows the adventure of Aang, Katara, Zuko and Toph as Aang tries to learn all the elements to defeat the evil Fire Lord Ozai. Its mix of humor, friendship and action gives the show a really nice twist.
Avatar: The Last Airbender takes place on a fantasy world where people are separated into four groups: Air Nomads, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribe and Fire benders. Each tribe has a power called bending. They can move the elements with their minds.
The Avatar keeps the balance between the nations. He is reborn in every nation. However, The Fire Lord started a war and killed all Air Nomads. The Avatar was not reborn and they thought the cycle was broken.
The series ended on Book 3. Fans still call out for a 4th season, Book 4. On the San Diego Comic Con, the makers of Avatar The Last Airbender made a short titled: Book 4: Forbidden Love.
I'D RATHER BE GREEN THAN BE BLUE
Kumusta na mga 'tol, kapwa kong LaSallista.
Year 2000 na, di ka pa rin nag-iba.
Magaling gumalaw, leron na naman
Ngunit believe ako sa layo ng iyong narating.
Hindi gaya ng iba, satsat lang nang satsat
Pagdating sa basketball, la namang binatbat
Dribble ng dribble, hindi naman makashoot
Sa strike lang ni Paeng, buhok nila'y kukulot!
If I were to live my whole life again,
I'd still want to be a LaSallista pa rin
Bayaran man ako, I will still say to you
I'd rather be green than be blue!
Mahirap daw magmahal ng syota ng iba
Yan ang sabi sa awitin ng tatlong matanda
Mega star, Bold Star, Star for all seasons
LaSallista lang pala ang hinahanap nila
Kawawa naman ang mga iba diyan,
Nagtutulung-tulungan, di naman yumayaman...
Manager, Chairman, Presidente daw sila...
Ngunit LaSallista ang may-ari ng kumpanya!
"Huwag niyo akong subukan", that's what Erap said,
Hindi naman siya uurungan ni Ms. Gorayeb
Mga Loyalalista daldal nang daldal
Wag kang magtataka kung bakit binaril si Rizal...
Mestizo man o hindi, pandak man o kirat,
Pagdating sa entertainment, Lasallista'y angat.
Beauty queen, model, napapalingon
Ngunit Lasallista lang pala ang hinahanap nila.
Si Gary, si Randy, at si Mega Mel
Ilan lang sa dami ng Lasallistang sikat
Si Michael de Mesa, at si Cocoy Laurel
Pati na si Ogie at si Juan Miguel
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
The 8001050F error in the PS3 was due to a problem with encoding the year 2010. It's Y2K all over again.
According to Wikipedia:
Year 2010 problem
Some systems had problems once the year rolled over to 2010. This was dubbed by some in the media as the "Y2K+10" or "Y2.01k" problem.
The main source of problems was confusion between binary number encoding and Binary-coded decimal (BCD) encodings of numbers. Both binary and BCD encode the numbers 0-9 as 0x00 - 0x09. But BCD encodes the number 10 as 0x10, whereas binary encodes the number 10 as 0x0A; 0x10 interpreted as a binary encoding represents the number 16. For example, because the SMS protocol uses BCD for dates, some mobile phone software incorrectly reported dates of SMSes as 2016 instead of 2010.
Among the affected systems were EFTPOS terminals,specific mobile phones, and older Sony PlayStation 3 models. Windows Mobile is the first reported software to get this glitch as it changes the sent date of any phone message sent after 1 January 2010 from the year "2010" to "2016" The most important such glitch occurred in Germany, where upwards of 20 million bank cards became unusable, and with Citibank Belgium, whose digipass customer identification chips stopped working.
The 8001050F error caused games and the PSN to not work. According to Sony:
We are aware that the internal clock functionality in the PS3 units other than the slim model, recognized the year 2010 as a leap year. Having the internal clock date change from February 29 to March 1 (both GMT), we have verified that the symptoms are now resolved and that users are able to use their PS3 normally.